Windows® application used for set-up, data logging and onshore display.
Windows® application used for remote tester setting, logging measurement data, displaying measurements onshore, creating survey reports, generating PDF reports and export to Excel to allow for after-the-event analysis of logged measurements.
Key features of the CygLink software include:
- Transfer and manage data logger records, A-scans, B‑scans, templates, measurement comments and material velocity tables
- Measurements can be logged and tester settings can be adjusted (including velocity of sound)
- Measurements can be recorded in a linear list or a two-dimensional grid
- Generate PDF reports and export to Excel, allowing for after-the-event analysis of logged measurements
- Displays thickness measurements, A-scans and B‑scans at the surface.
There are no reviews yet.